Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

(Nearly) A Year of Affordable Football

Approaching the anniversary of the first post on this blog I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has ever read it, forwarded me details of offers and deals that I haven't seen or, most importantly, been to a match on the back of something they have read either here or on Twitter.

The nature of the site is that this coming season will see me write about more of the same (in a good way hopefully!) as clubs continue to innovate and communicate with their supporters in a bid to get more people through the gate.

At the end of July last year for instance I wrote about some forthcoming offers in the Capital One Cup where the sponsors were running a 2-4-1 ticket scheme. This year all games in the 1st Round are eligible for a 'Kids for a Quid' offer which allows an adult to buy up to five under-18's tickets for £1 each.

No comments: